Orange County World Trade Week Breakfast & Forum: SOLD OUT!
Name: Orange County World Trade Week Breakfast & Forum: SOLD OUT!
Date: May 14, 2015
Time: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM PDT
World Trade Week focuses on the value of trade and the benefits of exporting. This event gives every attendee the opportunity to meet face-to-face with the trade organizations and international chambers that can help you decide to export or grow your exports.
UPS and the Irvine Chamber of invite you to join our sponsors, International-American chambers and trade organizations to celebrate and accelerate the power of trade in Orange County.
Keynote speaker: Mark O’Connell, CEO of OCO Global
"International Reset: Updating Your Strategy
for the Post-Crisis Landscape"
Mark O’Connell is founder of OCO, one of Europe's leading economic development and trade investment consultancies. OCO advises governments and companies on international trade and investment strategies. They work extensively in Europe, Asia and North America advising on foreign direct investment attraction, market entry, acquisition support, market research and growth strategies. Headquartered in Ireland, OCO has offices in Frankfurt, London, Paris, Brazil, New York and Tokyo.
Mark is a leading authority on investment attraction and global market strategies and contributes to Financial Times, The Economist and the Wall Street Journal. Mark holds a First Class Honors degree from the University of Ulster, a Masters from Lancaster University,a Licence in Science Economiques from University de Caen and is on the Board of International Economic Development Council. With experience in the leading source and destination markets for exports and foreign direct investment, OCO is headquartered in Northern Ireland and has offices in London, Paris, Frankfurt, New York and Tokyo.
OCO Global will bring a fresh perspective on how to successfully develop and implement International Expansion and Foreign Direct Investment strategies for the Irvine and Orange County business community.
This half day event will also feature:
- Trade & Export Overview: U.S. Commercial Service, Department of Commerce will offer an Orange County-specific trade and export overview.
- Export Success Stories: An interactive interview session with several local business leaders already engaged in exporting their products and services successfully around the globe will be a highlight of the program.
• Natalie Plain, Owner of Billion Dollar Brows, an SBA international trade loan success story
• Lynae Chang, V.P. of Boscogen, Inc., winner of the Presidential “E” Award for advancing US exports
• Bob Bowen, Associate General Counsel with the global giant Western Digital are among those who will share their compelling stories
- Networking and one-on-one consultations with trade and business organizations will be available for attendees following the program.
Advocate Level Sponsor
Supporter Level Sponsor
American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee
Filipino American Chamber of Commerce of Orange County
Iranian-American Business Expo
Irvine Valley College
Korean American Chamber of Commerce Orange County
Nashashibi International Consultants, LLC
Orange County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce