40 Under 40
Name: 40 Under 40
Date: December 9, 2021
Time: 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM PST
Registration: Register Now
The Greater Irvine Chamber's 40 Under 40 event will recognize the next generation of business leaders and advocates who are making strides in their industries and the business community in Orange County.
Nominations are being accepted through Nov. 1 for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Nominee must be an employee of an active business located or operating in Orange County.
- Nominee must be 39 years of age or younger on Dec. 9, 2021.
- Nominee must demonstrate leadership skills and initiative.
- Nominee must have demonstrated integrity.
Application includes a brief description on how the following criteria applies to the individual:
- What innovative and effective practices does this individual bring to their organization?
- In what ways has this individual grown professionally?
- How has this individual made a positive impact in their industry?
- For what charitable organizations, youth programs, education, volunteer opportunities, etc., does the individual participate?